Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Playtime



I bought some new toys and all children are so happy! 3 games, 3 hula hoops, 5 jump rope and 2 balls. It's not so much, but they share with each other and have so much fun!

I even got a donation to paper and colored pencils to all the children's great joy!! (when they love to paint and draw cartoons.) I now have a whole bag full of nice pictures that they paint to me... 

I love to see their joy in their faces!!!






       Owen, Tumusimii, Wicliff and Martin


A lot of fun with hula hopp!!!

Edger
Efrance

                                       Shabam and Ibrahim


Owen and Azzizi

Azzizi


                                  Faith, Me, Rivera, Dainah, Azzizi and Miriam



Dainah

Rivera and Azzizi 

I LOVE THESE CRAZY KIDS!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment