Saturday, August 24, 2013

How to pay

Hello everyone!
Since this is something completely new and I found these children for only a few weeks ago is not everything completely finished yet. I am now starting a non-profit organization with a board from Sweden. I will arrange a website and also provide more information about each child's background. But right now these kids have nothing, so I do not want to wait but must get started with finding sponsors at once.


Write me an email with your name and contact details if you are interested in becoming a sponsor. If you like to have a boy, girl or young teen..

For 200 Swedish crowns (20 pounds or $ 29) per month, you can be changing these children's lives.

Bankgiro in Sweden: 5128-7829

For all who live abroad, please write an email and I give you National bank ID number IBAN number.
If interested in making a donation for a specific purpose, this is of course welcome.

Thanks for loving these children!

My e-mail is eliassonjoanna@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment